Your selected question
To minimise the risk of fraud on your account, please:
- Keep your card safe and never write down or disclose your PIN;
- Advise us immediately if your card becomes lost or stolen;
- Don't respond to fraudulent emails or phone calls asking you to disclose personal or account information;
- Review your credit card transactions and statements regularly - the easiest way is by using our online account service;
- Install up to date ant-virus software on your computer.
You may wish to consider the benefits of our Identity Protection and Card Protection policies; for further information, please call 0844 848 5255. If you suspect any fraudulent activity on your account, please contact our Customer Services team immediately on 0844 251 0058.
How useful did you find the answer given?Not at all Very helpful